[opencms-dev] Permissions for a site in OpenCMS6beta1

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 25 09:21:25 CET 2005

Marcus,

In the Explorer go to the /sites/ folder.

For each site folder (e.g. /sites/default/), repeat the following:

Add an ACL for the "Users" Group where you just check the "Overwrite
Inherited" and "Inherit on Subfolders". Do the same for the
"Projectmanagers" Group.

Now you have removed the default permissions granted on the root folder for
the sites. Please note: You have not denied the permissions, you just
removed to ones granted on the partent folder. Of course you need to add new
permissions for the groups that should be able to access to sites now.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts