[opencms-dev] menu in different languages

Marek mareknow-pbc at o2.pl
Wed Mar 9 08:45:22 CET 2005

Hello Kai

Thanks for your response. I've allready took a look at the language demo of Beta 1 (http://localhost:8080/opencmsopencms/opencms/demopages/languagedemo/de_page.html). A very top menu (like startseite, ... suche) and a very bottom menu (like Barrierefrei, Impressum) is in German, but the left navigation menu and the top navigation menu is still in English! These menus are based on pages that vere add to navigation, as well as __folders__ that were add to navigation. The problem is that I cannot make a sibling to a folder! (Well, theoretically I can make a sibling to a folder but in fact opencms creates a copy of the folder, which is not very elegant).

Regards,
Marek