AW: [opencms-dev] cross site scripting handling in OpenCms

Rainer Vehns vehns at codecentric.de
Sun May 29 21:29:30 CEST 2005

Hello again,

after further investigation I think that his security issue should be
handled by the webserver or servlet engine, e.g. Apache with mod_security.

It doesn't make sense that OpenCms handles that, because if you use the
static export feature, OpenCms has no control about serving the URLs.

So ignore my last mail, but perhaps someone is in the same situation,

Rainer

  _____