[opencms-dev] OpenCMS hangs under heavy load

Mark Belanger belanger at fluid.com
Fri Jul 8 03:59:18 CEST 2005

I mispoke.  I meant threads instead of processes.  Otherwise, the
symptoms remain.  Furthermore, I should have clarified the fact that the
system is a dual processor unit with 2.4Ghz processors and 2G of RAM.

It's killing us as we have to effectively shut down access to the site
in order to republish any content.

-MB