[opencms-dev] OpenCMS hangs under heavy load

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:29:45 CEST 2005

You say it happens only when content is modified (write to database).
I wonder could it be a JDBC or database issue.

What database / version are you using? What JDBC driver? Also what
patch level of JDK 1.4.2 are you using? (I believe 1.4.2_08 is the
latest version).   Maybe try Java 1.5.0 and see if that makes any
difference.

How about the log files (webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log) --
any clues there?

Joe.