[opencms-dev] Images and best practices for OenCMS 6.0

Jordan Harrison jordo at jordoman.com
Tue Aug 16 17:25:53 CEST 2005

Question on this topic. What is the correct way to include an image from the gallery on a html page?

I dragged an image in using WYSIWYG then did a view source, and the path seems to be the full path from the root, to
the gallery, to the image in the gallery.

Is that really how an image 'should' be referenced?

Cheers
Jordan