[opencms-dev] Static Export, and broken links...

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Thu Aug 18 18:58:25 CEST 2005

Hi, I have troubles with links on Static Export. I edit
"opencms-importexport.xml", and I set "userelativelinks" in true.

My problem is that when I do static export, and from a template witch is in
/sytem/modules/MyModule/templates/MyTemplate.jsp, I "include" some elements
that´s are in a file in /sites/MySite/file_with_elements.html  (I adjunt
code example of the template), the links generated in the file exported are
relative links to the path of the template, and NOT to the site... so
obviously doesn´t works....

I want to mean that my problem is that when OpenCMS process my template,
it´s asume that´s the path of the template is the actual path... and build
the link in that way... but I need when OpenCMS builds the links, that use
as "actual path", the root site directory in VFS....

I hope you can understand... If I not clear, ask me please.

Thanks you very much,

Sebastián

Code in the template:

CmsJspActionElement cms =  new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
cms.include(file_with_elements.html,"Element_Number_N", true); // <-----
Here include my file who have elements in xml, using Opencms Style...