[opencms-dev] How to maintain nwes , faq's and articales on opencms6.0

seema pai seemasandeeppai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:46:33 CEST 2005

using xmlcontentdefinition, is there a way to store new/faq/address
book data in my own tables in database , publish in VFS /and not just
in OpenCms VFS as XML files?
Another issue was Content Definitions are not working in v6.0 ? How to
write custom java class to extend A_CmsContentDefinition and write
jdbc calls to add/edit/delete content in db, and use cms apis to
publ;ish or static export the news items ?