[opencms-dev] E-mail Campaign Module

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:13:00 CEST 2005

Gareth,

This has very little in common with OpenCms functionality. I would advise
that you consider developing this a separate application and then doing some
integration work. I develop these kind of things all the time using Tomcat
(servlet container), MySQL (database), Velocity (templating) and Eclipse +
Sysdeo Tomcat plugin (development environment).

Joe.