[opencms-dev] Getting Development Environment Ready for OpenCMS

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Sep 26 16:12:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

the important step while building is to set the opencms.output property, which
is by default the parent folder (no recomended)
ant -Dopencms.output=path/to/opencms/build bindist

the tomcat.home variable is only needed for the tomcat.* targets, as well as the
jboss.home variable for the jboss.* targets.

external dependencies are searched in the ${opencms.output}/lib folder, so just
in case you need oracle support you need to put the ojdbc14.jar there. in the
cvs version no additional external dependency is needed (everything else is
under ${opencms.input.libs}).

--
Regards
Michael Moossen