[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6: Retrieve content from OpenCms outside the

opencms at biberbeatz.de opencms at biberbeatz.de
Tue Sep 27 13:28:12 CEST 2005

Hey Jim,

through RMI you will reach the problem that most of the objects
especially the CmsObject are not serializable. So a lot of recoding
has to be done.
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q4/007982.html

Otherwise, you have to create your own objects to make the accessible
through RMI.

Cheers,
Jan

jim wrote:

>hi Jan
>I find your second solution is attractive,but chances are slim :(
>if there is no other solution,maybe,I prefer RMI than web service
and ejb for the sake of performance