[opencms-dev] Finding config files, creating new templates,

Matthew Thomas mthomas at sapient.com
Fri Nov 4 14:21:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I am using a site based on org.opencms.frontend.templateone

I need to add a new page in my site which has a content area and then
also has three lists of news articles below it in separate columns.

The first thing I need to do is to categorise News articles into sub
folders (as are done with FAQ's so that they can be displayed in lists
according to their subcategory)

Then I need to modify the existing JSP's for listing news articles to
take into account the actual category (at the moment, only articles in
the /news/ directory are displayed.

I need to know:

*	How to create a new page that could take 3 columns under the
main body and each would contain a list of news articles in a specified
category
*	How do I create a new template based on template one (with all
the same global nav etc) but that contains 3 columns of links below the
body.

Any help is going to be tremendously useful. Clients are getting
annoyed!!!!

Thanks

Matt