[opencms-dev] Creating a new site in Version 6.0.3

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Jan 17 22:20:56 CET 2006

Hi,

you have to define the /sites/site_01 in opencms-system.xml as follow:

<sites>

<workplace-server>http://localhost:8081</workplace-server>
			<default-uri>/sites/site_01/</default-uri>
			<site server="http://localhost:8081"
uri="/sites/site_01/"/>
			<site server="http://127.0.0.1:8080"
uri="/sites/default/"/>

</sites>

You can set the properties title of site_01 to e.g. SITEONE, the you
will see the SITEONE in  the sites dropdown list.

And you have to define the connector for 8081 in tomcat's server.xml.

HTH,

Kind Regards,
Arash