[opencms-dev] Retaining URL parameters in 'backlink' property fordirect editing?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Feb 21 22:35:38 CET 2006

Only thing I can think of is bit nasty: when the page is rendered, and if
the rendering is for the offline project only, then you could stash the
value of the attribute in the session and later retrieve it after editing
(failing gracefully if not there or if not in the offline project) to
redisplay the right data.

Jon