[opencms-dev] OpenCms Consulting Opportunity in Chicago Area

Indy Very indy77 at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 22 02:31:24 CET 2006

Hello,

My team is having some bandwidth issues and we may
need to rely upon an independent subcontractor to
perform some on-site OpenCms implementation work for
us in the near future, for a client in the Chicago
north suburbs.

I believe the project will be smaller in scope -
probably just a couple of weeks to prototype
something, get the client headed in the right
direction and then their resources will attempt to
take things from there mostly, but with some follow-up
consulting from us/you.

If you're interested, have 1 or 2 OpenCms projects
under your belt, have worked with v6.0x, and can work
on-site at our client, I'd love to talk to you.

Please email me at indy77 at ameritech dot net.

Thanks,
Indy