[opencms-dev] OpenCms Consulting Opportunity in Chicago Area

Indy Very indy77 at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 22 18:25:43 CET 2006

That's great, Rebort.  I'd like to get some more
information.

a) Can you work on-site in the Chicago north suburbs
(i.e. Do you have the required documentation to do so,
are you willing to travel to do so, etc. ?)

b) Do you have some project references - site you
implemented OpenCms for and which have publicly
available URLs?

c) I noticed your email is from liferay.com and that
you develop open source portal software.  Does that
software site on top of OpenCms?  Perhaps there is an
opportunity for me to sell LifeRay services as well as
our OpenCms services, if you have a working demo of
LifeRay on top of (integrated with) OpenCms.  That
would be interesting - especially since LifeRay
appears to be open source.

d) Are you inquiring as an independent, or as an
employee of LifeRay?  Is LifeRay your company?  I'm
just curious as to what form of relationship you're
interested in (independent, or using LifeRay as a
subcontractor/partner firm.)

e) What is your typical rate for this type of
consulting - both on-site and off-site rates would be
good to know.

f) What has been your typical OpenCms project size in
terms of duration?

Thanks,
Indy

--- Rebort Gail <gail at liferay.net> wrote:

Hello,
I did lot of projects in opencms(including projects
for big company  ),and also i am working with 6.0.4
also