[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Volker Goetz goetz at sectionone.de
Wed Apr 5 12:47:17 CEST 2006

Hi Nigel,

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 22:41 schrieb Nigel Kersten:
> > I integrated this into my site and got a nice search form. But how
> > do you
> > do the actual search? Are there any issues with the page URIs beeing
> > workplace-absolute instead of site-relative?
>
> No, I'm not having that issue. How have you got your multiple sites
> set up? I'm using ProxyPass with Apache2, and have the two sites
> setup, so that I have "opencms.cofa.unsw.edu.au" as my workplace site
> for /sites/default, and "new.cofa.unsw.edu.au" as my /sites/cofa site.

I have just the very same setup here. I use Apache 2.2 and mod_proxy_ajp
with some ProxyPass directives in httpd.conf.

> The search works whether I'm using the offline site via logging into
> opencms.cofa or the online site using new.cofa

As reported in another post, some minutes ago, I now get some results but
only within Site '/', not within '/sites/MySite'.

--

Best regards

Volker Götz

section(one               Mail goetz at sectionone.de
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.       Web  http://www.sectionone.de/
Volker Götz               Tel. +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-0
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 15  Fax  +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-15
D-10178 Berlin            PGP  4FEB1C34 @ wwwkeys.de.pgp.net