[opencms-dev] ver 5 -- Hidden resources after a module import

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Tue May 16 09:53:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

The only resources types which I use are jsp, plain text and page.

I looked at the sources of the page. There is anly the table header. But
no lines below for the items.

I checked at the Javascript Terminal in Firefox. I did not find any
error relative to this page.

What do you mean for "resource type that is not really defined or that
is incorrectly defined" ?

Best Regards,

Xavier