[opencms-dev] Where search indexes are Used?ٌٍ

Roberto Hervella MacĂ­a rhervella at ahorro.com
Mon Jul 17 10:02:00 CEST 2006

Hi Mr Alireza,

I've been implementing some search indexes in OpenCms lately, and I'm using them in some jsps that I've implemented similar to OpenCms examples.
You can see these examples in alkacon documentation integrated with OpenCms, in the folder examples search.

I hope this information could help you.

    Roberto