[opencms-dev] JSTL Expression Language and OpenCms Macro Excpressions

Fabian Huber fabian.huber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 22:12:02 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I want to use the JSTL Taglibs in my OpenCms project. For this, I copied the
archives and added the necessary tags in my web.xml. First I thought
everything works fine. But now I found a problem with the Macro Expressions
of OpenCms and the expression language of the Taglibs. Both of them look
like this

${....}

and that's a problem. Because I get a runtime error, when pages with macros
are called (e.g. "attribute param does not except expressions according to
the tld"). The macros are interpreted as expression language.

Are there any workarounds for this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Fabian