[opencms-dev] dealing with php with opencms

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 02:46:56 CEST 2006

Hello List,

I am wondering for the developers who needed to use some php pages
with their OpenCms site, how did you go about doing it? some told me
I need to export the pages, if I do a static export the pages still
are not read, it just draws a blank when I try to go to a php page.

I have OpenCms 6.2.2 with apache2(php5 module installed for it).

If anyone can help here it would be fully appreciated, and lots of
good karma would come your way... :-)

Cheers,
Gaith