[opencms-dev] Problem with symbolic links ...

Martin Rioux martin.rioux at crim.ca
Wed Sep 6 16:09:36 CEST 2006

Hi again

It's a site for a school institution. They produce content (ex. science section). After the content is produced and approved, the manager of the web site will decide that this content is intended for highschool teachers and/or student.  On the menu a student from a highschool will access this new section by clicking student (level 1 menu)->highscool (level 2). Then he will access the new science section (level 3). For a professor, it will almost be the same except that he will access this section in the teachers section (level 1).

To create this behavior, we need symbolic links and we have two siblings with common content. In fact, we want to localize all the content in a specific section and create symbolic links to populate the menu for a specific section.

I hope I'm clear ......

Martin