[opencms-dev] Initial installation No working

Tom Miller tom at hostwebase.com
Thu Oct 12 20:17:37 CEST 2006

My installation was successfull and no complain.

However, I am having problem getting the initial
(http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.jsp?)
web site to work.

I looked into the log file and the seem to look for some
thing like /sites/default/.  However, this /sites/default/
was create any where.  I have tried to create it manually
but it still not working.

Is there document that go into details on how to configure
/sites/default?   and
How and what files or parameters to modify so that the
workspace (editor) will use different website home location.

For example:
I need to point the editor or workspace to different website
location such as

/var/www/playme-site1
or
/var/www/playme-site2