[opencms-dev] Creating A new site

Christoph Schönfeld cschoenfeld at sylphen.com
Fri Oct 27 09:14:31 CEST 2006

> In the development process it is nice to have all of the OpenCMS stuff
> available through the GUI but in the end we need to be able to take
> something and put it on another server to run a production web site.
> I have not found any document that describes how this is best done
> with OpenCMS.
There is no such official document. However, have a look at
http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=258#675.
This thread describes how to approach development with NetBeans/Eclipse.
You have to use the synchronization feature of OpenCms which can
synchronize a RFS folder on your disk and a VFS folder (in the OpenCms
database).

Christoph