[opencms-dev] wiki TOC in place

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Tue Oct 31 22:17:37 CET 2006

Ok, I basically just put together the table of contents like we had
discussed in email.

http://opencms-wiki.org/

I figure we have two main tasks to start with.

1)  Copy the doc modules from alkacon's docs into the wiki.

I found them hosted at
http://www.pge.pe.gov.br/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/index.html

Anyone interested, send out an email saying you're moving one of these
doc sections into the wiki and then get to work.  :)

2)  Start pulling in the good how-tos and such from the forum.
http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/index

Same thing applies here.  If you're interested in helping, go find a
good how-to in the forums that you used, let the list know you're
moving it, and then copy it over to the wiki.

Keep your chunks of work small so you don't get overwhelmed and we
should make good progress.

-mp