[opencms-dev] OpenCms writes in the webapp directory considered a major problem

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:36:15 CET 2006

Just a tip about bugs and problems like this. I find I get a response
from Alkacon 100% of the time if an item is filed in Bugzilla (it
sometimes takes months -- and they don't always agree it's a problem
-- but all issues are directly addressed eventually).

If you can isolate the above observations into "bugs" and file them in
Bugzilla you are guaranteed to get a response. I find reporting
problems to the list is very hit-and-miss .

Joe.