[opencms-dev] OpenCms version 6.2.3 has been released | mime types not working

Joachim Zittmayr joachim at imap.cc
Mon Dec 4 17:04:32 CET 2006

hi list!
after updating our 6.2.2 installation we found out, that css files
aren't spread out as text/css mime type anymore.
this works with IE, but firefox seems to be stricter and doesn't accept
css files as text/html!
when comparing our "old" (after the upgrade) opencms-vfs.xml with the
one, that comes from a fresh install, then all the mime-type-mappings
are missing!
but copying the mimetypes-node solves this issue.
shall i file a bug report?
best regards!
joachim

  Joachim Zittmayr