[opencms-dev] How to use Webusers?

Marc Schlegel Marc.Schlegel at gmx.de
Sat Dec 16 00:37:33 CET 2006

Thanks for your help Fabian

I suspected the way you explained but I am still a little bit confused.

I couldn't find the property "login-from" (or something similar) but I
think I've seen it in an earlier version of OC (currently I am running
6.2.3). So I just defined this property but it's not working.
The same with the authorization, I still can access the folder when I
type in the URL but I set the authorization to the new group which only
has read-access. You mentioned that I have to deny the Guest access but
I can't remove this group on the authorization page because it is not
editable.

Best regards
-- Marc