[opencms-dev] PostgreSQL support

Michael Leitner ml at eurodata.co.at
Tue Feb 20 09:18:49 CET 2007

hi !

i've installed opencms + postgres several times. and in every case the
same error occured.
in my case it was a heap overflow and the solution of the "bug" is to
give the tomcat server
enough memory. after your tomcat got 512mb for it's jvm, the
installation works fine.
after the install you can reduce the memory.

regards michael