[opencms-dev] problem with umlauts with OpenCMS 6

Sven Worm sven.worm at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:47:13 CET 2007

Hi there,
in order to make sure that you understood me correctly: the problem is
not a metter of displaying content. The Problem occurs when doing a
fileexport to a zipfile. The exported files are broken. Even the so
called "umlauts" within JSP-files are shown as its UTF-8
representative.

Here is our configuration:

Apache Tomcat 5.5.17
Sun Java jre1.5.0_07
MySQL 5.0.24
OpenCMS 6.2.1

We did not change any component since upgrading to OpenCMS 6.

You say that a possible solution would be to include a meta tag?

best regards

Sven