[opencms-dev] Newbie: Direct edit inclusion in template not working

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Mon May 14 11:20:32 CEST 2007

Dear all:

I had previous template working in Opencms 5. I have exported them to version 6. They are now compatible with version 6 and works properly but when I tried to use the editable function I'm having some problems. I  just inserted them on the straight-forward way as explained in the documentation. Which is insert editable tag on the head

<head>
<cms: editable />
</head>

and

    if( cms.template("body") ) {
       cms.include( null, "body", true );
    } // end of body

when i open the page to which the template is applied, no direct edit (buttom or shadowed text on hover) is recognized althought all needed scripts are correctly imported into the page source code. Am I missing something, should I include something else?. By the way, if needed this is the import modules needed:

<%@ page session="false" import="org.opencms.jsp.*, org.opencms.file.*, java.lang.*,java.util.*" %>

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

thanks in advance,

arian