[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.3 permission problem

kaabr celiofariajr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:04:34 CET 2007

Hi all,

we are using OpenCms 7.0.3, JDK 1.5, MySQL 5, Tomcat 5.5.23 on a Suse 10
machine. OpenCms installation was successfull, but now we are facing a
problem similar to the one discussed
http://www.nabble.com/OpenCMS-authorization-trouble-tf3685626.html#a10302046
here . Conversely, OpenCms does not let us modify any file at the Workplace
(they appear grayed), even if logged as Admin.

The difference is that we did not make any configurations that should
resemble the one that solved the problem of that thread (https:// at  tag at
opencms-system.xml). The installation user is the same one that runs Tomcat,
and the directories permissions are ok. The Admin user is also not a member
of Guests.

Has anyone experienced this?

TIA,