[opencms-dev] WebDav Plugin for Eclipse

Dave Schoorl maillists at cyber-d.com
Wed Mar 19 09:10:09 CET 2008

The OpenCms module developer plugin is still under development. The plugin
is developed and maintained in my spare time, and I haven't been able to
find any lately (ahhh). No serious, if anyone would like to contribute,
that would be great. Not only bugfixing, but maybe also extending it's
features. Currently, the plugin has little added value over WebDav for
mainstream users, but because of the different nature of both beasts, the
plugin can be more tailored towards OpenCms support by extending it's
features.

The issue where changes in OpenCms 7.0.4 breaks the plugin have been
solved in Subversion repository on SourceForge and will be distributed in
the next release (0.0.4) when I fix the remaining problem related to
Eclipse: the "Invalid Thread Access" error.

Again, if anyone would like to participate in the OpenCms module developer
project, please let me know. I see added value for this plugin when it's
features are further extended. You can contact me on dave.schoorl at
redstardevelopment dot nl.

Kind regards,

Dave

visit http://www.redstardevelopment for article on OpenCms