[opencms-dev] I am new bie to opencms, is it possible to make it mandatory to check only the requried fields through some method

islamkhan.chengezi islamkhan.chengezi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:11:42 CET 2008

Hi,
   i need to be a bit clear.Hence i am explaining my problem once again.Well
i am using opencms 6.2.3 and i am deploying it in jboss-4.2.0.GA then i am
initializing it but the user checks all the features and for it it takes
around 1 hour.Is it possible on my part to show only the required and
mandatory features to the end user so as to minimise the time required for
initialisation.
                                     Basically i want to know which are the
required and mandatory features for the opencms 6.2.3 and minimise time for
initialisation
                                        islam khan