[opencms-dev] Incomplete static export jobs

John Weible jweible at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 18 17:53:12 CEST 2008

No one replied to my post about this problem, but I thought I'd follow
up by saying that a restart of Tomcat has restored this to normal
behavior.  I'm still concerned because we have no idea what the cause
was or whether it will return.  I did forget to say in my first message
we're running v. 7.0.1 and have been for months.

Cheers,
- John