[opencms-dev] Problem with Installation of 7.0.4 using mod_proxy

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue May 13 19:44:54 CEST 2008

Maybe it's just a typo - in your example the Directory-directive says
"tomat" rather than "tomcat". Other than that I don't use mod_proxy but
rather the mod_jk approach, so I cannot comment.
Anyway it is probably still interesting to know whether or not the
resources actually gets written to export-folder in the "real" file
system - that would indicate whether it is a write or read problem.

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com
cpr (you know what) interlet.dk - http://www.interlet.dk