[opencms-dev] Contextmenu not working on Ubunutu (client)

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 02:46:55 CEST 2008

Hi

I have a big problem. Since my Xp machine crashed again I installed
Ubuntu 8.04 as development environment (dual boot) and now I cannot use
the contextmenu any more. When I do a left-click, then both menus pop
up, meaning the OC menu and the browser menu and this way I cannot use OC.

Ubuntu 8.04 ships with FF 3 Beta5 (but I am windering why it is not
updating to the new RC which it did on XP).

Does someone know how I can fix this problem?