[opencms-dev] Organising multilingual sites in OpenCms

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Tue Jun 17 12:22:39 CEST 2008

Hi Claus,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. We have indeed the languages organised in folders under the root URL. I am not sure, if the siblings approach would work, though, since the pages would contain all the language dependent URLs (e.g. on the UK page you would have a link pointing www.salesforce.com/UK/customers/index.jsp). Am I understanding you correctly that this could be fixed with the rewrites? How would this work? Does the rewrite mechanism "know" which URL is was called from?

Cheers,

Martin