[opencms-dev] Installation: Image Processing failed

Uwe König u.koenig at ifu.com
Fri Jul 11 10:10:58 CEST 2008

Hey Frank,

> Tomcat 6 starts automatically with Suse Linux, so in which file do I need
> to change the startup parameters?

I'm working not on Suse but on Debian and don't know where the Suse-startup-scripts reside, but have a look at /etc/init.d/ if there's something.

> Former solutions in this mailing list for similar requests did not work.

Unfortunately we don't know exactly what you tried and didn't work. So if my hint above doesn't help, please provide some more information.
Best regards,

Uwe König

--
Uwe König <u.koenig at ifu.com>

--
ifu Hamburg - material flows and software

ifu Institut fuer Umweltinformatik Hamburg GmbH
Grosse Bergstrasse 219, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Managing Director: Jan Hedemann, Commercial Register: Hamburg, HRB 52629
www.ifu.com - www.umberto.de - www.sabento.com - www.e-sankey.com