[opencms-dev] Merge new database into existing one

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sun Oct 26 11:48:36 CET 2008

Hi Ronen,

what do you mean with base version? a major new release of OpenCms, for
instance the upcoming OpenCms 7.5 / 8.x in future which shall be
migrated to it from 7.0.5?
In this case you can easily export the existing data from the previous
version and import it to the new instance of the latest version and it
works even if the templates or data structure changes.

Best,
Arash