[opencms-dev] Questions concerning the included photoalbum in the current opencms-version (7.x)

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Dec 31 12:54:54 CET 2008

Hi list!

I have some questions concerning the photoalbum which comes with opencms
version 7.x (I think it was already available in some 6.x version):

a) I'd like to use the photoalbum without using templateone or
templatetwo. From what I found out by looking on the source-code this
should be able by setting some properties, especially the
template-property. I've tried to verify my suspicions but it seems to me
that the properties are ignored since the album is still rendered by the
 templateone css. Is there some howto avilable - or a least some further
hints?

b) My second question is about user rights in the photoalbum. My idea is
to have some photos that are only visible to certain (logged in) users.
  But the others should still be able to see the "world-readable" ones
without the requirement to log in. Is this possible with the included
photoalbum or should I forget this idea?

Regards and best wishes for the new year,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |