[opencms-dev] OpenCMS minimum requirements

Mark Lange mark at marlan.info
Mon May 25 21:56:49 CEST 2009

Hi,
how much is your Xmx setting of your vm?
Maybe first increase these setting.
(If not set, it is 64mb, on an 256mb (headless linux) server, I think you
can go up to 128mb-156mb, try "free -m" when the java server is stopped and
watch out for the free entry in the -/+ buffers/cache line)
Anyway, 512-1024MB on an dedicated server would be better (and an increased
xmx value;)).
Bye
Mark