[opencms-dev] Create a static offline copy of a site

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed May 27 11:15:47 CEST 2009

Hi List

We need to create a static, offline version for one of our sites, that will make the content available to users without an internet connection. These static files will be stored on a CD or some other media, and browsed from there. I was thinking of using specific software for the job, but...isn't this just the same as doing a static export in OpenCms..? I have never done a "manual" export in OpenCms, so if anyone can answer this (and maybe provide some pointers on how to do it - this has to be done today) I would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Paul