[opencms-dev] "commercial open source license" (Re: comundus connects jBPM workflow engine with OpenCms)

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:09:44 CEST 2009

Hi Carl, Christian and list,
I am no expert about open source or licenses, but I am glad that such a
debate is faced with clear, detailed and respectful comments. I can't find
anything "aristocratic" in what Christian says, and I am quite positive that
Comundus guys themselves are not offended because their possible
alternatives are considered and respected. This is by the way also no
personal attack whatsoever. Thanks to Christian, Carl and the rest of the
list for their opinions. Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.