[opencms-dev] Access to xsd annotations from getSchema()

mvarshavsky mvarshavsky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:01:13 CEST 2009

I'm trying to build a search screen around a particular content type. One of
elements there is associated with a "SelectorWidget". I was hoping to get
access to all available values specified in the configuration of that widget
and based on that generate a drop-down of my own. Unfortunately
<xsd:annotation> is not exposed in schema generated by
CmsXmlContentDefinition.getSchema().

I would really hate to hardcoded it in my jsp... Are there better approaches
to get me the same results?