[opencms-dev] Access to xsd annotations from getSchema()

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Aug 11 08:23:55 CEST 2009

I guess you could load the schema directly from its VFS location
(/system/modules/bla/schemas/myschema.xsd), and that would be the only thing
you'd have to hardcode.

Alternatively... if you can work out how to configure your widget from
another source of data - other than in the schema, that is - then maybe you
can use the same data source in your view generation.  There have been some
great posts on this list in the last few months about widget configuration -
they might help.

Jon