[opencms-dev] Duplication OpenCMS-installation?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 6 17:01:47 CEST 2009

Hi Gregor,

do you have granted all permissions to an existing or a new opencms user
to the new database and you have flushed the privileges?
If you have the possibility to access the database as as database root
user, do that first and test it.
also check the permissions of your new database files after the copy (do
the belong to "root"? if yes, change it, they should belong to mysql
user), the better way would be to dump and import the dump to a the new
database and grant permissions from localhost und flush the privileges!

HTH,
Best, Arash