[opencms-dev] Development environment setup

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Nov 30 11:31:52 CET 2009

Hi Fabian,
we have developed an OpenCms Maven Plugin. The Plugin enables fully automated OpenCms builds and provides functionality to synchronize virtual file system resources of OpenCms with a real file system (and much more). The project is hosted on SourceForge.
Please find more information on: http://opencms-maven.comundus.com/

Regards

Kai Schliemann
Senior IT-Berater

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-0
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group