[opencms-dev] No Tomcat logging anymore after updating to 7.5.3

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Oct 4 10:04:16 CEST 2010

Hi Roman,

Is the OpenCms startup info written in the OpenCms logfile, when you restart OpenCms? Or is nothing written in the OpenCms logfile anymore?

If there is nothing written in the OpenCms logfile anymore - does the TomCat user still have the write permissions on that file?

Did you anything change in the WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties?

Are there any errors in the OpenCms update logfile WEB-INF/logs/update.log?

Did you update anything else except of OpenCms itself?

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger