[opencms-dev] Opencms Menu share

Faisal Irfan faisalirfan at jabssolutions.com
Wed Jun 29 21:45:42 CEST 2011

Hello!
     I am new to opencms and have to move our existing application to OpenCms, as our existing Application is huge and is using lot of technologies, so we decided to divide this process in and initially just static pages are going to be generated using opencms and rest will be handled by existing application, so we are now running Opencms and the existing applcation parallel (tomcat context share), issue is that we want whole menu management to be done by opencms .i.e. both applications will be using same menu generated by opencms, any help regarding this, please?

--
Regards

FIrfan